Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Visitors

So I had some visitors. My sister and the little man came to visit last Tuesday and stayed until Saturday. We had lots of fun and did lots of neat things. We took a trip to the Natural Bridge Zoo. Jonathan's favorite thing was to feed the animals.


Jonathan will tell you that his favorite thing to feed was the baby camel. He wasn't so sure about the big one though.
I held Jonathan up to feed the giraffe only one time. He thought is was sooo funny to see his long purple tongue, but he wouldn't feed him again.




Notice the goat in the background.






There goes the food bag. That sneaky little goat stole Jonathan's bag of feed. He tried to get it back but it was hopeless. Good thing I bought 3 bags of feed for him.
Overall we had a good week and lots of fun. Jonathan wanted to stay, but he had to go. Even though he told his mommy, "But you can go, I want to miss you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home