Monday, October 22, 2007

Overwhelmed...

So I feel like everything happens at once. I never have a second to even reflect sometimes. School is great but at times it becomes my life. Teaching is not a job that you can leave at the door and leave when your eight hours is up. Yet, teaching has given such purpose to my life. I love what I do, even the days when I'm not sure how I'll ever find the time to do it all. Otherwise life has been jam packed lately. A week ago we got the opportunity to head to the beach for a few days of much needed R&R. It was great to spend time with family and get away. This past week was hard because some of our closest friends went through the trial of losing a baby. This brought back so many memories from my own life yet I will still never be able to fully understand what they are going through. Our prayers are with them. I am currently working on lots of stuff for school and tons of un-touched apron fabric. Then I will be headed to my sister's this weekend for a very unprepared craft fair. That is all for now I better hit the machine... Sewing machine that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home